Xender app is the best sharing and files transfer application integrated with the Hungama. Officially Xender for PC or Xender for Windows versions are not available, it is available only for Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. Here you will find the guide on Xender app download for Windows 7/10/8/8.1, Xender for PC or Xender for Windows, Xender for Laptop, Xender download for PC & Xender PC. Xender is a simple and reliable application which is similar to Shareit app free download and Zapya for PC.
Xender PC app is more trending application. Simultaneously you can share or transfer files between two or multiple devices using the Xender app for PC or Xender for PC free download application. Xender app is the best and trending Android and iOS application available on iTunes and also in Google Play Store. But still, there is no Xender PC or Xender for Windows version available. Don’t worry about that, here you have a tutorial to get the Xender on PC or Xender on Windows computer.
We find many Xender for PC alternative apps on the internet, however, we have that simple interface and free reliable application to share files from one device to another like PC to mobile, Android to PC, PC to iPhone/iPad devices is Xender software. If you want a native file sharing app for your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP Vista 32 & 64bit, Xender download for PC, then you can download and install Shareit. This app is similar to Xender app download.
Xender for PC Download, Xender for Windows 7/8/10/8.1/XP Laptop & Mac
Xender is the most popular application developed for iOS and Android users. This app helps us to transfer our important files, photos, videos, etc from one device to another like PC to mobile or smartphone, iPhone/iPad to PC, Android mobile to PC, PC to PC and more. Here we provided the simple guide to get and install Xender for PC or Xender for Windows 7, Xneder for Windows 10, Xender for Windows 8/8.1/XP 32bit & 64bit operating systems laptop & Mac computers. For more about Xender app you see later, first, see the features and installation method to get Xender on PC or Xender on Windows laptop.
Features of Xender download for PC:
- The app is friendly designed and safety users.
- Transfer files in seconds with high speed.
- Share files like documents, pictures, music, apps, and videos without restrictions.
- To transfer files no cables, no internet or no WiFi is required.
- Send unlimited file size music, photos, videos, etc.
- The app contains file manager, backup, smart switch and more.
- Xender app supports all languages.
Download Xender for PC, Xender for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista & Laptop Mac
Already we found that officially Xender download for PC or Xender for PC app is not available, the only app is available Xender for Android & iPhone. So you need to read and follow steps carefully. The first thing you want to do is install Android emulator which is called as Bluestacks Emulator. If you have its ok but don’t have Bluestacks on your PC then download and install, otherwise, you can’t run Xender on your computer. Bluestacks has higher level features and simple user interface.
Download and Install Xender for PC on Windows 7/8/10/8.1 Laptop
- First thing is to download and install Bluestacks Emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- Once you have downloaded Bluestacks, install it on your personal computer or desktop.
- Next, open it and find the search bar or icon and type Xender app.
- Now you will be redirected to the play store and find an exact Xender app.
- Click on the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
- That’s it, now you can start the Xender app for PC or Laptop.
How to Use Xender for PC, Xender for Windows without Using Apps
After following above guide you can’t download and install Xender on PC. Then follow this method to get Xender for PC or Xender for Laptop & Mac. Here, in this method, you don’t want to download any apps or software like Bluestacks. Simply open Xender Web and start sharing your files. Let’s start following the below steps.
- First, you need download Xender App on your mobile phone.
- Next, connect the same wifi network on both devices.
- Now open the Xender app on your mobile and click on the Send button.
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Connect to the PC’ then you will see the scan option, click on that.
- Now open your browser on your personal computer or laptop and search for Xender Web.
- Scan the code with your mobile and connect with Xender desktop interface.
- That’s it, now drag and transfer your files, music, videos and many more.
I hope you like this tutorial about the downloading and installing Xender for PC Windows 7/10/8/8.1/XP/Vista, Xender for Laptop 32bit & 64bit & Mac OS computers. Please do share with your friends, family and on social media. If you have any questions and errors feel free to comment below.