Xcode for Windows/Xcode for Mac Download: Xcode for Windows -Want to develop apps for Mac OS X or develop iOS apps on windows, then you need development SDK called Xcode for Windows or Xcode on Windows. Xcode is integrated development software tool developed by Apple.Inc. Xcode for Windows is helpful to building apps for Ios, Mac OS X, watchOS, and tvOS. Watch online stream for free on a simple app called Mobdro for PC and Vidmate for PC.
Xcode is the complete set up to development of apps for iOS and Mac on your Windows 7/10/8/8.1 operating systems. On the internet or in a market the users are suffering to get a Xcode for Windows 10, Xcode Windows, Xcode on Windows, Xcode on Mac, Xcode for Linux. Finally, we came with the solution in this post regarding the installation steps on how to download Xcode for Windows, Xcode on Windows, Xcode for Mac, Xcode for laptop, Xcode for windows 7, Xcode for windows 10, Xcode for PC windows 8/XP/Vista Laptop.
Xcode is only available for operating systems like iOS and Mac OS X. If you want to install Xcode for Windows or Xcode for PC Windows 10/7/8.1/8 or laptop, then follow the guide on how to download Xcode for Windows 10/8/7/XP/8.1 or Xcode for Mac download. So agree after reading the article and start downloading the Xcode for Windows or Xcode on windows or Xcode for PC.
System Requirements to Install Xcode for Windows 10/7/8/XP/8.1 – Xcode on Windows OS
In this post, you will get the complete details to download and install Xcode for Windows 7, Xcode on Windows, Xcode for Windows 10/8/8.1 & Xcode for Mac. Before starting the installation process on your Windows, you need to have requirements.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista.
- Contain a Dual Core Intel processor.
- You need minimum 2GB Ram (4GB+ is Good).
- Contain Hardware Virtualization.
Download Xcode for Windows 10/8/7/8.1, PC and Xcode on Windows or Laptop
Before going to the installation steps to download and install Xcode for Windows 10. You need to require app developer and OS X ID. We have many software’s in a market to install Xcode on Windows, but here we are using the Virtual Box to install Xcode for Windows 8/10/7 or Xcode for Mac. If you don’t have a Virtual box, then you can download it from this article, if have its good.
Steps to Install Xcode for Windows 10/7/8.1/8, Xcode on Windows PC
- First, download and install VirtualBox or VMware on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Next, you need to download OSX Mavericks ISO on your computer.
- Now open VirtualBox and click on the new icon.
- Next, you will get new windows asking for name and operating system.
- In that, you need to enter the Name as OSX, Type as Mac OS X and version as Mac OS X 32Bit and click on next.
- After that you need to select the memory size, I suggest you that to run Android on your Windows 1024 MB that means 1GB is enough and click on next button.
- Next step is to create a hard drive in that select for VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image) and click to next.
- Now select the hard drive to allocate the android on your computer device and click on create.
- That’s it, you have created the Virtual machine, now you want to mount the OSX Mavericks ISO file which is already downloaded before.
- Next, go to Settings→ Storage→ Load OSX Mavericks ISO file→ Click on Ok → Start.
- You have successfully installed the Virtual machine in Oracle VirtualBox.
- Now navigate to the Safari browser in VirtualBox and browse for Apple Official App Store.
- Now sign into the App Store using the Apple developer ID.
- After signing, in the search box, you need to search for Xcode and click on it to complete the download.
- After downloading, open it and get access from root credentials. Next, enter your name and password for security purpose.
- That’s it, now enjoy Xcode on your Windows 10/8/7/XP/8.1 & Laptop for free.
I hope you are successfully followed and download the Xcode download Windows or Xcode on Windows or Xcode for PC Laptop. If you have any queries related to the Xcode article feel free to ping a comment below. I hope this article is very helpful to you, also to share this wonderful guide with your friends and family about the Xcode for Windows or Xcode for Mac or Xcode on Windows.